School Age Child Care
SACC is a multi-age program for students in Kindergarten through sixth grade. All UCS child care programs are licensed by the State of Michigan Department of Health and Human Services. We offer:
- Before and After School Child Care
- Break Camps
- Summer Camp
Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year - Please read all the information below before registering.
Registration will open on Thursday, July 14th at 8:30am.
Please see the table below for the SACC sites available for AM and PM Care.
- For AM Care (if available) you will select and register at your child's school.
- For PM Care, you will select and register for the location that your child will be attending SACC, which may not be their school location. For example, Graebner students needing PM Care would register at Havel PM SACC.
Non-Refundable Registration Fee
$60 per child / $75 per family
Absences will be charged at the regular rate for sessions a child is scheduled to attend. Fees will not be charged for an extended illness beyond two (2) consecutive days provided the SACC office is notified, including students in quarantine due to COVID-19.
- Student’s schedule for the entire school year is required during registration with a minimum of 2 days per week (AM/PM or both).
- Once the schedule is submitted and approved, the account owner is accepting responsibility for payment of scheduled days.
- Schedule change requests will only be accepted during designated weeks.
- Tuition payments are billed and charged the Friday prior to care.
If you do not see your school's AM SACC availability above, please click on the link below to complete the survey.